söndag, augusti 19, 2007

Excellent gifts

He said: "I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive. A year ago, six months ago, I thought that I was an artist. I no longer think about it, I am. Everything that was literature has fallen from me. There are no more books to be written, thank God."

They said: "You'll never get it right, they got a hundred lies for you, and when they pass them out, you gotta give or take a few and be just the same, ahead in the criwd but behind the game."

The King said: "I have seen the future of horror fiction, and his name is C. B."

And They sing, and said: "Can I have another piece of cake?"

That was my birthday and my gifts.

2 kommentarer:

Karina Falcón sa...

"Everything that was literature has fallen from me. There are no more books to be written, thank God"

Blessing!

Sara sa...

Those are the word of a genius!

His name? Henry Miller