söndag, november 09, 2008

I'm not insane

I had a nightmare.
I was at Filos.

It was so awful that I woke up.

Then, I had another nightmare.

I was at Filos, near to the green fountain when, all of a sudden, I realised that it was almost five o'clock (oh, Lorca knew it so well! Damn five o'clock in the afternoon!). I knew it was time, so I started walking.
Never before the hall seemed so long...nor so empty.


One, two, three...my bag felt so heavy, it barely let me walk. I knew that wasn't a good sign.


When I finally reached the only turn of the hall, I saw it. It was huge (at least for me).
With my heart beating so fast, I directed my steps towards it and, when I was at the middle of the way, someone

(something)

seemed to pull me inside of a room. It was completely dark. Completely quiet. I did not know what to do. But then, someone called my name.

Sara!

I guess I saw her. We sat almost at the front of the room and few minutes later it started...

There were zombies all around!

And lots of laughs, too. From the left, from behind...

I thought I knew I couldnt take it any longer. That thing was crawling through my throat and fighting for getting out.
In the end, it did come out. Entirely.

Wanna know the worst part? I guess it wasn't a dream.

Ha.

Inga kommentarer: