söndag, oktober 26, 2008

NO fun? My baby, no fun?

"The scariest, most terrifying thing that I fear?"
"Yes."
"My Imagination."
"I thought you were going to say "Fear, itself."
"Then you have a small imagination."


*Eddie and Roland, DTIII.

Y ahora, breves noticias:

*Puff, Eddie llegó a todo antes que yo.

*Un día de estos, mi imaginación me quitara el sueño de por vida...ja, mientras sucede pienso disfrutarla todo lo que pueda.


*Creo a Javier y a Alma también les asusta mi imaginación.

* Temo que me comience a gustar Dickinson:



I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us -don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know.

How dreary to be somebody!
How public, like a frog
To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!

2 kommentarer:

Replicant-79 sa...

Así es. Tu imaginación es digna de una fantasía de King o Barker, cuyo objetivo es asustar a los lectores de literatura popular (como tú y yo comprenderemos).

Por el contrario, los intelectuales de la fac, están más que a salvo de tus perv..., es decir, tus pensamientos -jajaja-.

P.D. De cualquier manera, como Anita me considera un paria, no creo que mi opinión tenga validez -jajaja-.

Sara sa...

Haha, thank God we're not part of that selected group. Can you imagine how our lives would be if so? Haha...
And yeah, indeed my imagination is something to be scared of, but I rather that than being like THEM.
Unfortunately, one has to make sacrifices:
1) We're not A-students nor 'good' translators.
2) We're single (Ha! I said it!)
3)...
(That's all I could come up with)